Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nursery Progress

Still to do:
1. Set up his monitor (but maybe we'll put it in our room first).
2. My cousin has commissioned a painting of a sailboat on a plaque for over the dresser/changer.
3. Set up his diapers (once I know what size he is). I have some NB and size 1, but I don't want to open them until I know how big his bum is.




Here's the progress so far, including 2 pictures of J painting. I think everything is pretty obvious as to what it is. Below is a list of items & which stores they are from. If you have any questions, ask away!

























Dresser and Crib: Munire Essex
Glider/Recliner and Ottoman: Dutailier Ultra Motion
Cubby Organizer: Closet Maid from Target
Blue and Red Star Bins: Pottery Barn 
Bedding, Pillow/Sham, Mobile, Throw Blanket, Whale Rug, Lamp Shade, Nightlight: Pottery Barn
Lamp Base: Target
Nautical Picture Frame & Boat Bookcase: Christmas Tree Shop
Anchor Wall Art: Home Goods
Quote Picture Frame: Etsy, Seller--"Photo Frame Originals" 
Nightstand: Amazon.com
Navy Blue Baskets: Target
Blue Woven Basket (on changer): Babies R' Us
Beige Baskets in Closet: Home Goods 
Drawer Organization: Ikea 
Drapes and Rods: Target
Bull Rocker: Target
John Deere Tractor Rocker: Online
Black Diaper Bag: Vera Bradley
Navy Diaper Bag: Diaper Dude
Over the Door Hook: Bed, Bath, and Beyond

2 comments: